Your Network Marketing Business Blog – 5 Good Reasons To Use WordPress
If you are blogging as one of all your strategies in your Network Marketing commercial enterprise, I endorse the use of WordPress.Org because of the platform for your blog. A weblog is just some other website, except that it is a good deal simpler to create and update than a ‘normal’ internet site. Creating an internet web page using WordPress is similar to writing an editorial in Word for Windows or some other modifying software. In this article, we describe five motives why you ought to use WordPress.Org for your blog.
Two essential forms of platforms for developing a weblog are:
1) A “Server-Side Web-Based” application completely controlled by your Web host and by using YOU. Examples of these are WordPress.ORG, MovableType, TypePad, and others. It’s essential to have this kind of blog if you’re doing business on the net, as it turns into your asset and cannot be taken far from you. In evaluation, the internet-based programs can be taken faraway from you without warning, and you won’t ever get it to lower back once more.
2) A “Web-based software” that is controlled by the web website hosting community. Examples of those are Blogger, WordPress.COM, Wetpaint, Lindsay, and numerous others.
Following are Five Good Reasons to Use WordPress.Org
Reason Number 1: The Search Engines love WordPress blogs
It is straightforward to get listed on Google in your keywords with only a little information about key phrases and search engine optimization.
READ MORE :
- How to Start a Blog Using WordPress
- How Secure is Your Blog? Top Security Tips
- Optimize Your WordPress Blog – API Codes, Uploads, and Plugins
- Top 12 Blogs For Travel Bloggers
- Top five Reasons to Use WordPress For Your Blog
The high-quality way to have Google index (have it indexed in Google) your new WordPress weblog is to post your blog’s RSS feed to a few search engines like google and yahoo. Don’t fear approximately what an RSS feed is if you don’t know. You don’t need to know everything; you need to recognize what to do with it.
So, once you create your weblog and your first blog post:
Type inside the URL of your weblog inside the Address Bar of your Web browser (preferably Firefox).
Once your blog is displayed, appearance to where your URL is typed, and you should see a touch orange field. Click the orange box, and your net browser should open up the RSS feed of your blog. The text displayed can also appear like gobbledegook, however, do not worry approximately that. The search engines like Google can interpret what is written for the RSS feed.
Copy that RSS Feed URL and Paste it into Notepad or your favorite Text Editor. Now, visit Feedage.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you just copied into your Text Editor. Now visit Feedagg.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you copied into your Text Editor. The next day – after submitting your feed as described above – Look in Google’s index to see if your Blog is indexed. To find your weblog on Google:
Go to the Google Search Engine at Google.Com In the Search box, type the following:
web page:yourblogurl.Com (replace yourblogurl.Com with the URL of your weblog)
After clicking on the Google Search button, your weblog URL must be indexed, which means that Google has indexed your weblog. This method that your blog can be positioned somewhere in the Google listings.
Reason Number 2: Using WordPress will prevent masses of time
WordPress will save you a whole lot of time for the following reasons:
1. It is clearly rapid and Easy to install. WordPress takes about five seconds to put in right away, supplied you’re using a web hosting corporation that permits you to do an instantaneous installation. Make certain you get a web host with “CPanel” – if the internet host has it, they will kingdom that it has CPanel on their Feature page.
2. It has an easy to apply administration interface, which lets you find things speedy and work more correctly.
3. It’s very smooth to improve. You could most of the time simply click on the “improve button,” and WordPress will install the upgrade robotically.
4. It is spotless to hold track of remarks and slightly approve and disapprove of them.
5. There are applications that you can surely “plugin” (with a few clicks of your mouse) to your blog. These programs are referred to as “plugins” and permit your blog to without problems do all types of other things, along with returned up your database, make remarks appearance different, allow for social interactivity like “tweeting your posts” or “sharing a post with Facebook.”
6. Save yourself a whole lot of time by using stopping junk mail. Use the plugin Akismet and WP-spam unfastened, and also, you might not have any junk mail. (or little or no anyway).
7. And, another big time-saver – you may write your posts earlier and time tables them for the following week or two. So… You may log into your blog once per week, install your posts, then loosen up or cross on vacations.
Reason Number three: Search Engine Optimization is supplied through WordPress WordPress makes it VERY EASY to do Search Engine Optimization. Here are some simple tips for ensuring your content is optimized in your Blog.
1. Find out what key phrases your target market is typing into the search engines like google, then use those Keywords on your Blog Post Title.
2. Make positive your Categories encompass key phrases, and choose a relevant category for every one of your posts. Select the simplest ONE class for every post; in any other case, you will get Duplicate content.
3. Use a Custom structure for your Permanent Links. A Permanent link is a URL for a weblog submit. The Permanent link (additionally named “Permalink”) includes your weblog call, the class, and the weblog submit title. For instance, the URL has to appear something like this: YourBlogName/Category/PostTitle – however, if you don’t choose a Custom shape in your permalinks, they will consist of numbers and meaningless phrases. This drastically reduces the possibilities of your put up performing within the engines like google while people type for your keywords.
1) From the dashboard of your weblog, select “Settings” from the left-hand aspect menu.
2) Choose Permalinks, and select the radio bullet “Custom Structure.”
3) In the box next to “Custom Structure,” kind in/%category%/%postname%/
By typing the above custom structure, the Permanent Link (URL) for each of your posts will consist of:
Your Blog name + Category Name + Title Name for Post
Make certain you have a Sitemap for your Blog. Use a plugin to create a sitemap mechanically. The following are 2 excellent plugins:
– XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress
– Dagon Design Sitemap Generator
Use those 2 sitemaps together, and you’ll get a Google-friendly and User-friendly sitemap page.
I could add lots more search engine optimization guidelines for WordPress. However, it truly is sufficient for now.
Reason Number four: Updating Your Web Pages on your Blog is Very Easy
It is very smooth to jot down and replace your content for your blog with WordPress. And, you don’t need to know any HTML. If you have owned an ordinary website (by way of that, I suggest “not a weblog”), you can just touch your webmaster each time you need it up to date. Or, possibly you probably did what I did and discovered HTML. And, it’d have taken you an extended to examine the HTML and actually make the net page look nice.
Once WordPress is installed, it is simply smooth to feature new posts and new pages and replace them. It’s easy to add pix and movies to your weblog posts and pages. If you have got ever used Word for Windows (or something comparable), you’ll be able to make a pleasing search submit on WordPress.
When you edit or write a new submit in WordPress, little buttons are displayed above where you kind you put up. To alternate your textual content to formidable or color or something else, spotlight the textual content and then click on whatever button is required. If you need to layout your heading, kind in, and spotlight the textual content you just typed, click at the “pull-down arrow” in which it says Paragraph.
Practice a little bit earlier than you post your publish. There is a button you could click to “View you submit” before publishing it.
Reason Number Five: It’s Easy and Simple to make your Blog look Great.
The WordPress developers have made it really easy and smooth to make your weblog appearance beautiful. And, there are such a lot of exclusive methods your blog can make an appearance. Something known as a “Theme” or a “Template” is used to quite up to your weblog after you’ve got mounted it.
There are literally masses of issues you can pick from, many are unfastened, and some of the paid themes also exist. The paid subject matters often have functions that aren’t to be had in the free subject matters.
You will have an internet site built with WordPress, get the blessings of having it seen quickly via SERPs, and no-one will realize it’s been built the use of WordPress. If you’re new to blogs, I endorse starting up with installing an unfastened topic yourself. It’s very smooth and easy!
There are basically 3 ways to get yourself a Theme (also known as Template) to make your blog look first-rate:
Install it your self from the Administration place of your weblog.
Download a Theme from somewhere on the Internet, then Upload it from your blog’s administration area.
Have a person else install and customize your weblog for you.
How to Install the weblog your self
There are 2 ways to do this: pick a free theme from your weblog’s management vicinity, or find an unfastened or paid theme by looking through the topics to be had.
1. Select Theme from Admin location of WordPress
Once you’ve got logged into your weblog, click on “Appearance” from the Left aspect menu, then on “Themes.” From the massive Tabs at the pinnacle of your admin place, make sure “Install Themes” is chosen. See in which it says, “Feature Filter Find a subject matter based on precise features”?
Tick a number of the little boxes to have a spread of topics displayed to select. The fewer packing containers you pick out, the greater alternatives you will have.
For example, I selected orange and a couple of columns, then clicked on the button “Find subject matters,” and were given quite a pleasing selection. All you need to do now is click on deploy to install the theme you need. Easy Peasy!!
2. Download a Theme
The legitimate WordPress.Org website online has over 1,000 issues you may choose from. Choose your subject matter and click the Download button. If you save it onto your computing device, you may locate it effortlessly. After downloading the subject matter for your computer, upload it from the administration vicinity of your weblog and click on the button to install as defined below:
From the “Install Themes” area, click up the top to say “Upload.”
Click the “Choose File” button, choose your File, and click on the “Install Now” button.
I’ve given you a whole lot of motives for the usage of WordPress.Org as your weblog platform. I consider that I’ve stimulated you to apply this unique platform on your weblog so that you find set up, modification, and writing blog posts easy and easy for your Network Marketing enterprise.