Your Network Marketing Business Blog – 5 Good Reasons To Use WordPress
If you are blogging as one of your strategies in your Network Marketing commercial enterprise, I endorse using WordPress.Org because of the platform for your Blog. A weblog is just some other website, except it is much simpler to create and update than a ‘normal’ internet site. Creating an internet web page using WordPress is similar to writing an editorial in Word for Windows or some other modifying software. In this article, we describe five reasons you should use WordPress.Org for your Blog.
Two essential forms of platforms for developing a weblog are:
1) A “Server-Side Web-Based” application completely controlled by your Web host and using YOU. Examples of these are WordPress.ORG, MovableType, TypePad, and others. Having this kind of Blog is essential if you’re doing business on the net, as it turns into your asset and cannot be taken far from you. In evaluation, the internet-based programs can be taken far away from you without warning, and you won’t ever get it to lower back again.
2) A “Web-based software” controlled by the web website hosting community. Examples are Blogger, WordPress.COM, Wetpaint, Lindsay, and numerous others.
Following are Five Good Reasons to Use WordPress.Org
Reason Number 1: The Search Engines love WordPress blogs
Getting listed on Google with your keywords is straightforward, with only a little information about key phrases and search engine optimization.
READ MORE :
- How to Start a Blog Using WordPress
- How Secure is Your Blog? Top Security Tips
- Optimize Your WordPress Blog – API Codes, Uploads, and Plugins
- Top 12 Blogs For Travel Bloggers
- Top Five Reasons to Use WordPress For Your Blog
The high-quality way to have Google index it in your new WordPress weblog is to post your Blog’s RSS feed to a few search engines like Google and Yahoo. Don’t fear approximately what an RSS feed is if you don’t know. You don’t need to know everything; you must recognize what to do with it.
So, once you create your weblog and your first blog post:
Type the URL of your weblog inside the Address Bar of your
Once your Blog is displayed, appear where your URL is typed, and you should see a touch orange field. Click the orange box, and your net browser should open your Blog’s RSS feed. The text displayed can also appear like gobbledegook; do not worry about that. The search engines like Google can interpret what is written for the RSS feed.
Copy that RSS Feed URL and Paste it into Notepad or your favorite Text Editor. Now, visit Feedage.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you just copied into your Text Editor. Now see Feedagg.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you copied into your Text Editor. After submitting your feed as described above, Look in Google’s index the next day to see if your Blog is indexed. To find your weblog on Google:
Go to the Google Search Engine at Google.com. In the Search box, type the following:
Web page:yourblogurl.Com (replace yourblogurl.Com with the URL of your weblog)
Reason Number 2: Using WordPress will prevent masses of time
WordPress will save you a whole lot of time for the following reasons:
1. It is rapid and Easy to install. WordPress takes about five seconds to put in right away, supplied you’re using a web hosting corporation that permits you to do an instantaneous installation. Ensure you get a web host with “CPanel” – if the internet host has it, they will know it has CPanel on their Feature page.
2. It has an easy-to-apply administration interface, which lets you find things quickly and work more correctly.
3. It’s very smooth to improve. Most of the time, you could click on the “improve button,” and WordPress will install the upgrade robotically.
4. Holding track of remarks and slightly approving and disapproving them is spotless.
5. There are applications that you can surely “plugin” (with a few clicks of your mouse) to your Blog. These programs are referred to as “plugins” and permit your Blog to, without problems, do all types of other things, along with returning up your database, making remarks appear different, and allowing for social interactivity like “tweeting your posts” or “sharing a post with Facebook.”
6. Save yourself a lot of time by stopping junk mail. Use the plugin Akismet and WP-spam unfastened; you might not have any junk mail. (or little or no, anyway).
7. another big time-saver – you may write your posts earlier and timetable them for the following week or two. So… You may log into your Blog once per week, install your posts, then loosen up or cross on vacations.
Reason Number Three: Search Engine Optimization is supplied through WordPress; WordPress makes it VERY EASY to do Search Engine Optimization. Here are some simple tips for ensuring your content is optimized in your Blog.
1. Find out what key phrases your target market is typing into search engines like Google, then use those Keywords on your Blog Post Title.
2. Make sure your Categories encompass key phrases, and choose a relevant category for every one of your posts. Select the simplest ONE class for every Post; in any other case, you will get Duplicate content.
3. Use a Custom structure for your Permanent Links. A Permanent link is a URL for a weblog submission. The permanent link (“Permalink”) includes your weblog call, the class, and the weblog submission title. For instance, the URL has to appear something like this: YourBlogName/Category/PostTitle – however, if you don’t choose a Custom shape in your permalinks, they will consist of numbers and meaningless phrases. This drastically reduces the possibilities of your put-up performing within engines like Google while people type for your keywords.
1) From your weblog dashboard, select “Settings” from the left-hand aspect menu.
2) Choose Permalinks and select the radio bullet “Custom Structure.”
3) In the box next to “Custom Structure,” kind in/%category%/%postname%/
By typing the above custom structure, the Permanent Link (URL) for each of your posts will consist of:
Your Blog name + Category Name + Title Name for the Post
Make certain you have a Sitemap for your Blog. Use a plugin to create a sitemap mechanically. The following are two excellent plugins:
– XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress
– Dagon Design Sitemap Generator
Use those two sitemaps together to get a Google-friendly and User-friendly sitemap page.
I could add many more search engine optimization guidelines for WordPress. However, it truly is sufficient for now.
Reason Number four: Updating Your Web Pages on your Blog is Very Easy
It is very easy to jot down and replace your content for your Blog with WordPress. And you don’t need to know any HTML. If you own an ordinary website (by way of that, I suggest “not a weblog”), you can touch your webmaster each time you need it updated. Or, possibly, you probably did what I did and discovered HTML. And it’d have taken you an extended time to examine the HTML and make the net page look nice.
Once WordPress is installed, it is easy to feature and replace new posts and pages. Adding pix and movies to your weblog posts and pages is easy. If you have ever used Word for Windows (or something comparable), you can make a pleasing search submission on WordPress.
When you edit or write a new submission in WordPress, little buttons are displayed above where you put up. To alternate your textual content to formidable or color or something else, spotlight the textual content and click on whatever button is required. If you need to layout your heading, kind in, and highlight the textual content you just typed, click at the “pull-down arrow” in which it says Paragraph.
Practice a little bit earlier than you post your publish. You could click a “View your submit” button before publishing it.
Reason Number Five: It’s Easy and Simple to make your Blog look Great.
The WordPress developers have made it easy and smooth to make your weblog appearance beautiful. And there are so many exclusive methods your Blog can use to make an appearance. Something known as a “Theme” or a “Template” is used to quieten up your weblog after you’ve mounted it.
You can pick from many issues; many are unfastened, and some paid themes also exist. The settled subject matters often have functions not to be had in the free subject matters.
You will have an internet site built with WordPress, get the blessings of seeing it quickly via SERPs, and no one will realize it’s been made using WordPress. If you’re new to blogs, I endorse installing an unfastened topic yourself. It’s very smooth and easy!
There are three ways to get yourself a Theme (also known as Template) to make your Blog look first-rate:
Install it yourself from the Administration section of your weblog.
Download a Theme from somewhere on the Internet, then Upload it from your Blog’s administration area.
Have a person else install and customize your weblog for you.
How to Install the weblog your self
There are two ways to do this: pick a free theme from your weblog’s management vicinity or find an unfastened or paid theme by looking through the topics to be had.
1. Select Theme from Admin location of WordPress
Once logged into your weblog, click “Appearance” from the Left aspect menu, then “Themes.” From the massive Tabs at the pinnacle of your admin place, make sure “Install Themes” is chosen. See in which it says, “Feature Filter Find a subject matter based on precise features”?
Tick a number of the little boxes to have a spread of topics displayed to select. The fewer packing containers you pick out, the greater alternatives you will have.
For example, I selected orange and a couple of columns, then clicked on the button “Find subject matters” and was given quite a pleasing selection. All you need to do now is click on deploy to install the theme you need. Easy Peasy!!
2. Download a Theme
The legitimate WordPress.Org website online has over 1,000 issues you may choose from. Choose your subject matter and click the Download button. You may locate it effortlessly if you save it onto your computing device. After downloading the subject matter for your computer, upload it from the administration vicinity of your weblog and click on the button to install as defined below:
From the “Install Themes” area, click up the top to say “Upload.”
Click the “Choose File” button, choose your File, and click the “Install Now” button.
I’ve given you many motives for using WordPress.Org as your weblog platform. I think I’ve stimulated you to apply this unique platform on your weblog so that you find setting up, modifying, and writing blog posts easy for your Network Marketing enterprise.